HealthCare Support Administrator
OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive business with locations throughout Sydney and the Blue Mountains delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy as well as a Specialty Footwear Store and Custom Orthotics.
This position can be a full time role at our Blaxland and Penrith clinic location working Monday to Thursday, assisting in the daily running of our reception area. The role will involve a wide range of tasks from providing our patients with great customer service to administrative duties, but not limited to;
- Manage the administrative needs of the patient or potential patients.
- Manage appointments via phone or in person at the front desk.
- Confirm appointments for the following day.
- Provide administrative support to all practitioners.
- Maintain a clean and tidy practice.
- Manage the administrative needs of patient payments through Hicaps, Eftpos and
Our ideal candidate…
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Able to multitask efficiently
- A passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and the willingness to learn our
practice management software.
- Punctual and has pride in appearance.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare staff only benefit from our array of services.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- A staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
If you feel you have all the necessary skills and would love to join our team please email your resume. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the ideal person for this role.