We are OPEN during COVID19!
We have implemented the following measures in each of our clinics to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff:-
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the front door for you to use when you enter the clinic
- Masks and gloves are also provided at the front door
- All surfaces in the clinic will be wiped down regularly throughout the day
- All podiatrists will be wearing a mask and gloves
- We currently have an open door policy, so you don’t have to touch the door handle when entering
- You have the option to wait for your appointment in the car
- We are screening patients for any flu like symptoms and asking them not to come in
- Social distancing is being practiced where ever possible
If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact our clinic as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your support during this time.